E-Commerce Suite / sR Reminder
Automatic notification when products are available again, establishing ties with customers and increasing sales.
If a product or product variant is unavailable, sR Reminder gives users the option of being put on a waiting list. When the product is available again, customers are automatically notified. Optionally, alternative product recommendations can be sent or enquiries can be processed manually.
In addition to the potential for increasing sales by addressing customers in a targeted manner, sR Reminder offers the option of focusing order management more closely on customer requirements.
Benefits at a glance
- Waiting list function when products and product variants are unavailable
- Automatic and manual processing of waiting list possible
- Notifications when product is available again and alternative product recommendations can be sent via email
- Store operators are notified when new entries are made in the waiting list and when product is available again
- Feature overview
- Waiting list form for unavailable products
- Reminder list
- Configurable automatic processing of list entries
- CSV export of list entries
- Configuration options
- Latest OXID Enterprise Edition; OXID PE 4.7 or higher depending on workload (configurations may need to be adjusted)
- OXID maintenance contract and superReal support contract
Update guarantee and updates
Updates are available to improve modules’ operability, reliability and range of functions. All updates are provided by superReal in the form of hotfixes, patches, updates and upgrades and installed in the store system.
sR Reminder can be individually adapted and expanded. superReal would be happy to analyse the required scope of any adaptations.